Help pets in the shelter receive enrichment, remain active and thrive by purchasing much needed items from our wish list.
We appreciate your interest in supporting LifeLine during the COVID-19 crisis by purchasing items from our wish list. We hope you might also (or instead) consider making a cash donation, as we are unable to predict what our needs could be moving forward, and we will need to remain flexible.
- Kuranda dog and cat beds
- Cat toys
- Purina® Cat Chow Complete Dry Food
- Canned cat food
- Purina® Dog Chow Dry Dog Food
- Canned dog food
- Dog treats
- Nylon collars, M size
- Martingale collars, M-L size
- Wire crates to support our foster program
- Scoopable and clay cat litter
- Blankets and towels (no large comforters or electric blankets, please)
- Office supplies
- Newspaper to line cages
- Cleaning and sanitary items such as paper towels, bleach, and detergent
- Tru-Catch Light Duty & Classic Deluxe traps to help Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) our feral friends!
Donations can be dropped off at any of our locations. We are happy to provide a tax receipt for your donation when you drop it off.
Amazon Charity Lists
Our Amazon Charity lists are frequently updated with our ongoing needs at each LifeLine shelter. If you’d prefer to donate through Amazon or send your donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your tax receipt.
To make your gift count twice, shop AmazonSmile, and select LifeLine as your benefiting charity of choice for all your Amazon purchases.
We also accept Gift Cards from Costco, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Petco, Petsmart, Target, and Walmart for needed supplies. For more information on donating wish list items, you can email us at email@example.com.
Cleaning out the garage or attic?
If you have items (not listed above) that you think we might be able to put to good use – i.e., washer/dryer, fencing, dog houses and kennels, lumber, computer equipment, leftover pet meds – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every donation helps us keep people & pets together.