Vet Clinics that exceed expectations
Affordable vet care is possible. Our experienced veterinarians provide everything from preventative care to complex, lifesaving procedures, ensuring that your pets always receive expert care at prices you can afford.
LifeLine believes that everyone should have access to quality vet care. We offer affordable prices on all veterinary services.
Our veterinarians have years of experience and certifications in a variety of specialties. All of our vets have two things in common: a love for animals and a desire to provide outstanding care.
Offering everything from wellness visits to dental care to emergency services, our Community Animal Center clinic can take care of all of your pet’s needs.
SERVICES & PRICING
To keep our doctors, staff and clients safe during COVID-19, we are seeing clients for all services by appointment only and providing curbside service. When you arrive, please leave your pet in your car, put on a mask and meet a staff member at the clinic door. Once your paperwork is completed and turned in, please wait in your car. A vet tech will come out shortly to get your pet to take inside, and a veterinarian will call you with questions or updates.
Routine Check-up with Vaccines, $20
Sick Medical Exam, $35
Sick Emergency Exam, $50
Routine Check-up with Vaccines – During this exam type, we will examine your pet and administer vaccines. If you have a puppy visiting for the first time and if your pet is a senior, we will book this appointment type for you.
Sick Medical Exam – This exam type is for sick pets, including, but not limited to, ear or skin infections, vomiting, diarrhea, broken bones, eye irritation, lethargy or just not feeling well.
Sick Emergency Exam – This exam type is for pets needing emergency care, for example: fractures, lacerations, difficulty breathing, inability to urinate, etc.
Vaccine Only Appointment – This brief 10-minute appointment is offered to administer vaccines to your pet. Heartworm testing and writing prescriptions for flea/tick/heartworm medication can also be done. If your pet is experiencing any other health concerns, a routine exam or a sick medical exam may be booked. The cost of this exam is included in the vaccine packages listed below.
Dental Consultation – During a dental consultation, we will evaluate your pet’s mouth and determine the scope, length of time, and cost of the dental procedure. Once you approve the details of the procedure, the dental procedure can be scheduled with a $100 deposit.
Three views, $120
Additional views, $60 each
Canine Dental Cleaning, starting at $150
Feline Dental Cleaning, starting at $120
Dental X-Rays (full mouth) $90
Dental Extractions, price determined upon exam
Kitten Package $40
– Includes exam, FVRCP vaccine (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus and Panleukopenia) and dewormer (roundworms and hookworms).
Puppy Package $40
– Includes exam, DHPP vaccine (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus) and dewormer (roundworms and hookworms).
Cat Basic Vaccine Package $60
– Includes exam, FVRCP vaccine (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus and Panleukopenia), Rabies vaccine – 1 yr and dewormer – 2 doses (roundworms and hookworms).
Dog Basic Vaccine Package $60
– Includes exam, DHPP vaccine (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus), Rabies vaccine – 1 yr and dewormer – 2 doses (roundworms and hookworms).
Cat Deluxe Vaccine Package $90
– Includes everything in the Basic Cat Package, plus FeLV Vaccine (Feline Leukemia Virus) and FeLV/FIV Combo Test.
Dog Deluxe Vaccine Package $90
– Includes everything in the Basic Dog Package, plus Bordetella vaccine and heartworm test.
Male Cat, $50
Female Cat, $65
Male Dog, under 50 lbs., $75
Male Dog, 50-100 lbs., $80
Male Dog, over 100 lbs., $100
Female Dog, under 50 lbs., $85
Female Dog, 50-100 lbs., $90
Female Dog, over 100 lbs., $110
Cat Pain Medication $12-$15
Dog Pain Medication $10-$15
Additional charges apply for animals who are pregnant, cryptorchid, or needing hernia repair. Rescue groups licensed by the Georgia Department of Agriculture are given a $5 discount on all surgical procedures.
Dewormer for Roundworms/Hookworms, $5
Earmite Treatment, $5
Nail Trim, $5
Microchip & Registration, $25
DA2PPV (Distemper/Parvo), $10
Bordatella (Kennel Cough), $10
Heartworm Test, $20
Flea Treatment, $10
Dewormer for Tapeworms, $7-$36
FVRCP (Distemper), $10
FeLV (Feline Leukemia), $15
FIV/FeLV Combo Test, $25
Dewormer for Tapeworms, $12-$18
Pricing for services listed in this section only available for services requested and performed at the time of spay/neuter surgery.
Feral/Community Cat Spay or Neuter, $30
- Due to the safety hazard for pets and staff we cannot accept feral cats in shoe boxes, laundry baskets, tupperware containers, etc. ALL feral cats must be in a separate trap or carrier that is secured at each end with a clip or zip tie. If you do not have a carrier or trap, we are happy to loan you one.
- Up to two feral cats may be dropped off without an appointment. For more than two, an appointment is required.
- Drop off is from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. No feral cats will be accepted after 9:30 a.m. If we reach capacity before 9:30 a.m., we may ask you to return the next day.
- All feral cats will receive an ear-tip to indicate that they are spayed/neutered. The feral cat surgery fee includes a rabies vaccination and an FVRCP vaccine.
- Pricing is for individuals not affiliated with any organization. Rescue groups and other 501(c)(3) organizations should call for group pricing.
Let LifeLine Animal Project be your regular veterinarian for your furry loved-ones. Payment is due at the time of service and can be made with cash, debit or credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Scratchpay and CareCredit®.
Click to learn more about Scratchpay and CareCredit® and how to apply. These two payment support options are only available for wellness and/or emergency services through our Community Animal Center clinic and not for spay/neuter services at either location.
Spaying or neutering is one of the greatest gifts you can provide your pet, your family and your community. These routine medical procedures not only help control pet overpopulation, but may also prevent medical and behavioral problems from developing. Pets will be able to lead longer healthier, and happier lives.
MEET OUR VET CARE TEAM
STAY TOGETHER FUND
Your gift today will help ensure that pets will not suffer because owners can’t afford full-cost veterinary care.
Together, we will help keep pets with the people who love them.