Did you know you can help Atlanta's homeless and underserved animals at no extra cost? That's right! After spending a couple minutes enrolling in the Kroger Community Rewards® program, every time you stop in for a few groceries, Kroger will make a donation to LifeLine!
We cannot mention enough how critical these funds are when we plan out our budget for adoption and outreach events. If we can do a couple extra spay/neuter surgeries with each new enrollment, well, just think of the number of dogs and cats we could help each year! Note: Signing up with Community Rewards will not affect your fuel points.
Earn money for LifeLine Animal Project!
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com with your existing Kroger card or alternate id (phone number).
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- You will then get a message for an activation e-mail.
- Once logged in, click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter our NPO number (47741) or 'LifeLine Animal Project' into the search box.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see LifeLine Animal Project’s name on the right side of your information page.
- ALL DONE! You will now be helping homeless animals every time you shop at Kroger!
Remeber that members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.