This December, Anisa Telwar Kaicker along with her team at Anisa International, will match all donations to LifeLine Animal Project dollar for dollar - up to $50,000! We are so grateful to be the beneficiary of this generous match donation this December! Anisa is the Chair of LifeLine's Board of Directors and has been for the past five years. Find out more about this amazing leader, her dedication to animal welfare and her support for LifeLine Animal Project.
1. I founded Anisa International over 25 years ago – we design makeup brushes. Over the past several years, our company has spearheaded the movement to discontinue the use of animal hair and are currently Peta-certified and cruelty-free in our products. We partner with some of the top beauty brands in the industry – you most likely have an Anisa International brush in your makeup bag!
2. Since meeting the Founder & CEO of LifeLine Animal Project, Rebecca Guinn, I’ve been passionate about LifeLine’s mission to end the euthanasia of healthy and treatable animals in Atlanta. That was fifteen years ago and since then, we’ve been dedicated to this cause.
3. As a female CEO, I’m committed to mindfulness and self-care and have infused this throughout our company culture – recently receiving the title of Forbes Small Giants for valuing quality over quantity at Anisa International.
4. I split time between Atlanta, NYC and London with my husband, Arjun, and our two adopted dogs, Bo and Belle. Adopt, don’t shop!!
5. We recently launched an exclusive collection in partnership with Amazon, called aDesign™ Dual Perfection™ Brush Collection. The line is curated sets of two – whether you want the perfect complexion, contour, blush or eye – there is a brush set for you. The entire collection is artistically designed, responsibly made and cruelty-free.