Spring and summer months are our highest intake months of the year! Our county shelters receive an average of 40-60 animals per day, especially mamas and their puppies and orphaned kittens! And while we are so happy they found us, we need your help keeping them safe from illness. Here are five ways you can help during puppy and kitten season:
- Donate canned food: You can drop off canned puppy and kitten food at the shelter location nearest youshelter location nearest you or donate through our Amazon Wish List
- Sign up to foster: Become a temporary foster for mom and puppies or kittens. We will provide all of the pet supplies, vet care, and support that you need. You just provide the love. Sign up here.
- Donate to Atlanta's homeless animals: Every single donation, no matter how small, makes a tremendous impact for each homeless animal that walks through our shelter doors. Donate today.
- Share with your networks: Share this video on Facebook.
- Sign up for updates: Sign up on our email list for the latest updates from LifeLine.