On any given day, there are close to a thousand animals receiving care in LifeLine's Kitty Motels and Dog House, LifeLine Spay & Neuter Clinics, and Fulton and DeKalb County Animal Services shelters. We regularly ask our furry friends what items would most help them enjoy their lives, and below is their latest list! We are wishing for:
- Cat Toys, because human skin can handle only so much "play"
- Any brand dry cat food, to help out our feral friends
- Purina Cat Complete for out Kitty Motel
- Canned cat food, to keep the Kitty Motel residents happy
- Medium size nylon collars, all dog’s like accessories
- Martingale collars, all sizes, but mostly for medium to large dogs
- Dog Food, we use Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food to keep the diet consistent
- Dog Treats, yet another way to show the dogs we love them (oh yeah, and for training!)
- Wire crates for remote adoptions, like most of us, the dogs look best in black
- Scoopable and Clay Cat Litter, just back up the truck...we use a ton of the stuff
- Blankets, sheets, towels and bolts of fleece to make everyone more cozy (no large comforters or electric blankets please)
- Copy Paper, for printing our beautiful and informative materials
- Legal pads, for note-taking and brainstorming
- As you can imagine, we can always use more paper towels and toilet paper
- And Tru-Catch Traps for helping TNR our Feral Friends!
To shop online, you can visit our Amazon wishlist. There are more items there to choose from and the lists are updated frequently so visit often to stay on top of the needs of our homeless animals! When you add a gift to your shopping cart, please select the "this is a gift" option and be sure to select "add a free personalized gift message" to your donation when checking out to share your address with us. That way we can send you an acknowledgement for your donation.