LifeLine Animal Project operates a homeless animal rehabilitation and boarding facility, two spay & neuter clinics, and an office for human staff. Our dogs, cats, and humans depend on in-kind donations to keep everyone healthy and happy.
We are wishing for:
- Cat Toys, because human skin can handle only so much "play"
- Dog Food, we use Nature’s Variety Dry Dog Food to keep the diet consistent
- Dog Treats, yet another way to show the dogs we love them (oh yeah, and for training!)
- Copy Paper, for printing our beautiful and informative materials
- Legal pads, for note-taking and brainstorming
- Laundry detergent, to wash out the... well, you know... to keep the laundry clean
- Printing services for direct mail and newsletter
- Martingale collars, all sizes, but mostly for medium to large dogs
- Medium size nylon collars, all dog’s like accessories
- Large Kong toys, to entertain our adoptable furry friends
- Wire crates for remote adoptions, like most of us, the dogs look best in black
- Power Washer (high pressure sprayer), for keeping the animal areas clean
- Scoopable and Clay Cat Litter, just back up the truck...we use a ton of the stuff
- Any brand dry cat food, to help out our feral friends
- Canned cat food, to keep the Kitty Motel residents happy
- Blankets, sheets and towels to make everyone more cozy (no large comforters please)
- And as you can imagine, we can always use more paper towels and toilet paper.