With Valentine’s Day coming up, no one will be more appreciative of your love than Atlanta’s shelter pets! Here are some of the helpful ways you can SHOW YOUR LOVE for them ...
Give the gift of:
- A Wish: Purchase items shelter pets will love at bit.ly/LifeLineWishlist. Toys start at $2.99.
- Full Tummies: A $10 donation buys canned food for kitten and puppies too young to eat kibble.
- Freedom: Community cats will swipe right when you help sponsor a spay/neuter surgery for $25.
- Companionship: Sponsor an adoption with $85, so a recipient can enjoy a lifetime of unconditional love.
- A Happy Heart: Hearts will be stronger with a $100 donation to help give a dog with heartworm disease lifesaving treatment.
Shop til you drop and help the animals along the way:
- Get Your LifeLine Tee shirt - Shop our tee shirts here. Many styles and colors to choose from, but they are only available for three weeks!
- Amazon Smile: AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know: Same products, same prices, just with the added benefit of helping to save lives! Just click this link to go to the AmazonSmile page and select LifeLine Animal Project. 0.5% of the price of your Amazon purchases will go to LifeLine!
Kroger Community Rewards: Support LifeLine by shopping at Kroger. Enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®! To get started, sign up with your Plus Card (instructions here), and select LifeLine Animal Project. Once you're enrolled, you'll earn rewards for LifeLine's homeless pets every time you shop and use your Plus Card!
Chewy.com: Use this unique link for your first purchase on Chewy.com and $20 will be automatically donated to LifeLine Animal Project! Chewy.com offers free shipping and a 20% discount on your first auto-ship order. Get started today!
BarkBox: Every dog deserves to be spoiled! Get a monthly box full of surprises and unique toys and treats for your furry family member through BarkBox! Use this unique link to get started and $25 will be automatically donated to LifeLine Animal Project.
Ways to show your love that won’t cost you a thing:
- Hang flyers about our animals or special promotions at your workplace, favorite book store or local coffee shop.
- Donate your special skill. Are you good with tools? Help us build dog houses or fences for pets in need! Do you like to sew? Why not make some “adopt me” vests for pets going offsite to help them get adopted.
- Hosting a party? Ask your guests to bring items or donations for shelter pets. It’s an easy add-on to an event you’re already hosting.
Every way you show your love makes a difference to shelter pets and helps us save more lives!