June is National Adopt a Cat Month! And what perfect timing. The summer months are our highest intake months of the year. From bottle-feeding kittens to docile senior cats, we have a pet to fit your lifestyle! Scroll down to read our 6 reasons to adopt a shelter cat!
1. They are adorable. There's not much else to say here other than the obvious. Shelter cats come in all shapes and sizes, but they all have one thing in common: they are so stinkin' cute!
2. They come ready to go! All of the pets we adopt out come fully vaccinated, microchiped and spayed/neutered! All you have to do is provide the love.
3. You really can teach an old cat new tricks! Most cats are very playful and love engaging with their owners. From learning new tricks to playing games, you're sure to have fun with your adopted pet.
4. Did we mention that they are ADORABLE?!
5. Shelter cats have a variety of personalities! You're sure to find one that fits your lifestyle and personality.
6. You'll be saving two lives. There are hundreds of homeless cats and kittens in Atlanta's county shelters right now. By choosing to adopt a shelter cat, you are actually saving two lives by making room for the next homeless cat that walks through our shelter doors.