This one-of-a-kind Community Animal Center will be a premiere adoption destination coupled with a state-of-the-art veterinary clinic— offering affordable care from minor surgery and dental work to x-rays and diagnostics.
The LifeLine Community Animal Center will ensure that Atlanta can reach and sustain its status as a no-kill community by keeping more animals from being surrendered to shelters in the first place and allowing every adoptable animal that does enter the shelter to find a new forever home.
We need your help to bring this vision to life. Your donation will enable us to build a home that offers more accessible and affordable care to the community, encourages more adoptions, helps more special-needs animals, and frees up space at the Fulton and DeKalb County shelters.
LifeLine will be able to help an additional 5,000 owned pets and will have the capacity to provide veterinary care to up to 20,000 animals annually. Additionally, we hope to celebrate more than 2,000 pet adoptions each year.
1. Spay/neuter and general veterinary clinic include: four exam rooms, two surgical suites, two surgical prep/treatment rooms, x-ray room, surgery recovery kennels, and a clinic administration area
2. Cat care and adoption center for 116 cats and overflow space for up to 168 cats during peak season, including a dedicated bottle-fed kitten nursery space and two pre-adoption bonding areas
3. Dog care and adoption center for 60 dogs and overflow space for up to 110 dogs during peak season, including a volunteer training area, restrooms, laundry facilities, four pre-adoption bonding areas, and food storage
4. Five outdoor dog play yards
5. Dedicated space for dog training
6. Expansion potential for a future dog park
7. A flagship home for LifeLine staff including ten offices, a break room and a small conference room for guests
Be a part of this incredible journey and help us change the course of animal welfare history.